• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Mania thoughts

Lesnar vs. Roman
Angle vs. Jordan
Ambrose vs. Rollins
Styles vs. Nakamura/Cena
Cena vs. Undertaker/Jinder

That's most of the biggest names, Shane, HHH, KO, Zayn, Orton, Strowman all will likely have something to do as well.
Something like 4 horse women vs. 4 horse women and then Paige vs. Asuka would be pretty gun too

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
To be fair to Jason Jordan, I thought given the circumstances he did ok. Obviously really tried to give it his all, not his fault that the material and its entire premise is total balls imo. But yes, it was awful.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also, it's be lolsy, but I really hope Sin Cara beats Corbin tonight. Not that I especially like Sin Cara, but Corbin sucks.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Wouldn't be surprised if it was Angle vs HHH at WM.
Looks like it is going that way.

Wouldn't mind that at all tbh, as if I remember correctly the only real run they had against one another was in 2000 and very short-lived.

I really really hope this ends up as HHH vs Shane though. Even if they don't pull the trigger on the feud, surely a staredown on Sunday is a guaranteed spot.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
To be fair to Jason Jordan, I thought given the circumstances he did ok. Obviously really tried to give it his all, not his fault that the material and its entire premise is total balls imo. But yes, it was awful.
Actually, the more I think about this, the more the whole angle, just on this show, was total nonsense.

Yeah, ok Jason, I need you to be fit for the weekend, so what I'm going to do is deliberately book you in a match against a guy who I openly admit to believe to be "the most sadistic" and dangerous guy (lol yeh, it's Bray I know) on the whole roster.

**** yeah, great idea Kurt you genius. What could possibly go wrong?

Also, if Bray actually is the most dangerous dude on the roster (which we know he isn't but oh well, let's suspend belief) then why the hell is he not on the SS team anyway? Why does he not even have a place on the entire card? Gah.

I know it's stupid to expect logic and consistency in WWE storylines, but ergh, they seem to write some real bull**** stuff for Angle. Reminds me of the "if this get's out I could be ruined....I had better let it get out" bollocks leading up to the Jordan debut as son.

Niall

International Coach
Kurt doing nothing after Trips pedigrees his injured "son" made him look like such a dork. They need to find a way out of this angle with Jason/Kurt as its doing them no favours, wrestling fans don't demand The Wire levels of realism, but they are never going to get down with this storyline.

Also Steph,,,,she is awful, when exactly does she get her comeuppance? That was the great thing about Vince when he had that role, he rarely escaped his.

However atm, SS looks good, the five on five will be great, AJ v Brock and The Shield v The New Day and the raw tag match also should be a lot of fun.

Ladies match will be ok as long as they protect Asuka, Kalisto v Enzo and Miz v Corbin need to brief however, they look like dud matches on paper.

Mike5181

International Captain
He was on borrowed time to begin with, but when they put a literal leash on him, you knew his days were numbered.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah not very shocking. Had some pretty memorable moments despite literally zero experience... Deserves a lot of credit for what he managed.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, good for him I say. He was very entertaining for a short while, and though I never really disliked him or even tired of him, there wasn't a lot left for them to do with his character.

I think Haitch also has very big plans for Carmella, and if they want her to become a major player I should think they were probably keen to start to move her away from this guy who's a total loser.

I expect he'll be back in one form or another at various points in the future. Should get some decent indie work in between.