• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
May stay up to watch, not sure. Dirtsheets all seem to think HHH winning is s foregone conclusion, but I'm not convinced.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
This LMS match has been pretty impressive so far.

EDIT: Frick, missed the finish. FMD that fisherman thing off the top rope through the table looked impressive though.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Missed it because I couldn't remember my Network password and the reminder email they supposedly sent never showed up. Finally managed to sign in just now.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Crazy to think these guys had so little chemistry in their match pre survivor series, they've been fire since.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok they had me with that Salida del Sol. Very good match. That means Kalisto is losing though. Shame.

Edit: I WAS WRONG. YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Crazy to think these guys had so little chemistry in their match pre survivor series, they've been fire since.
I really rate del Rio; I'm not surprised that he's found a way to work (and work well) with Kalisto.

Gun feud; building towards another massive WM ladder match, or a seriously good match between these two to end the feud there?