• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Double swerve was crazy predictable tbf. But oh man, if we get tweener Sasha just beating the **** out of everyone, I'm all for it.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Double swerve was crazy predictable tbf. But oh man, if we get tweener Sasha just beating the **** out of everyone, I'm all for it.
The first swerve surprised me enough that I didn't think they'd do the double. At least not yet. Was well done IMO.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I noticed they've done a good job not showing Hogan in the pre Rumble package. Unfortunately it also means not showing anything else from the 80s era as well. If this is how it's going to be going forward, it's a massive shame :(

Hogan WAC

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, I'm intrigued about how they're going to book this. Could be awesome, but could be so terrible #obviouspoint

Athlai

Not Terrible
CricketWeb 2016 Royal Rumble Pool - running tally

1. Manee - Reigns eliminated Rusev, Breeze
2. Niall - Rusev
3. spikey - AJ Styles eliminated Breeze, Axel
4. duffer - Tyler Breeze
5. Agent TBY - Curtis Axel
6. Jono - Chris Jericho
7. sledger - Kane
8. duffer - Goldust
9. Jono - Ryback