• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
AxelMania should come out on Raw and Sasha should give him the Banks Statement because of symbolism.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I was thinking. It's one thing to erase Benoit, he main evented a few PPVs in the mid-2000s, that's it. Are they actually going to go full on with this and try to remove Hogan from Wrestlemania 1-9? Is that even possible?
surely not.

I'd have thought Benoit as a murderer is a special circumstance. Obv WWE is a listed company, there are PR and investor relations issues etc. but nevertheless they've had employees who have been convicted of crimes or made outrageous and offensive statement before and never been "wiped from history". Can't be just pretending people don't exist everytime they do or say something outrageous. You can dump them ofcourse, but don't remove them from events 20 years ago.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jason Solomon ‏@solomonster 20h20 hours ago
Ric Flair being considered to replace Hogan on #ToughEnough after racist rant. Oh, the irony. I wonder what Teddy Long thinks about that.

:laugh: so true. ****ing Flair.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
surely not.

I'd have thought Benoit as a murderer is a special circumstance. Obv WWE is a listed company, there are PR and investor relations issues etc. but nevertheless they've had employees who have been convicted of crimes or made outrageous and offensive statement before and never been "wiped from history". Can't be just pretending people don't exist everytime they do or say something outrageous. You can dump them ofcourse, but don't remove them from events 20 years ago.
Wasn't totally serious there.

I hope they do this for every Hogan win at Wrestlemania

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jason Solomon ‏@solomonster 20h20 hours ago
Ric Flair being considered to replace Hogan on #ToughEnough after racist rant. Oh, the irony. I wonder what Teddy Long thinks about that.

:laugh: so true. ****ing Flair.
What's the irony? Is Naitch a racist as well?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's the irony? Is Naitch a racist as well?

New Jack and Shelton Benjamin (he allegedly made some remarks saying he'd "lighten his skin" while grappling in the ring) had issues with Flair as well. I'm probably the biggest Naitch fan here, but he's in all likelihood a racist piece of ****.

Last edited: