• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

chalky

International Debutant
Mark Henry's commentating was awsome on Smackdown this week. He shut up Cole, managed to put both guys over and kept in character. It was almoast like having JBL back.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Mark Henry's commentating was awsome on Smackdown this week. He shut up Cole, managed to put both guys over and kept in character. It was almoast like having JBL back.
I agree, he was a superb commentator. I think Bryan and Show should have a three match series, just so I can hear him commentate some more.

cover drive man

International Captain
Awta

You say something stupid like that again and I'ma slap your face outta your mouth :laugh: WAG!

Also, anyone noticed the ***ual chocolate chants going around? Haha

Last edited:

Ausfanintoronto

Cricket Spectator
Also, how good is R-Truth?

Seems to have stepped up his insane nutcase thing, is actually pretty believable. The way he talks to himself is actually pretty scary, I'd move out of his way if I saw him coming the other way along the street.

"What's that?!.....Little Jimmy says....you need to GET GOT!"

:laugh:
Yea he does the psycho thing well....quite frankly this is the best opportunity he has had to display his skills since his Ron The Truth Killings days in early TNA

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Pretty good Raw. Shame to see Ryder lose the belt, but perhaps this means he can win the Royal Rumble and continue the Ryder revolution! Some nice different stuff with Foley but I don't really want to see him wrestle at Wrestlemania again. Best case scenario, he takes a hardcore beating from most likely Ziggler and worst case, he somehow picks up a win against a rising star of the company.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I hope we don't see him in a match of any sort. The only way they could get a match out of him that would be worthy of a spot on the card would be to put him in one that would never fit in with their PG guidelines.

Hope to god that they don't book a Foley/Laurinitis match, that'd be appalling.

cover drive man

International Captain
WWE on some top form as of late. Glad to see something's finally cracked with the Laurenitus thing. Him vs Foley would be quite a laugh but probably not the beat of matches.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Just watched it back again. The guy's a master of his art.

My angst about the segment is because as a fan it appealed to my inner mark, and I feel like a kid whose favourite face has just turned heel. It wasn't actually a bad segment at all really.

Why Chris? Why? :(
It's because he's a bleedin' genius! He can turn to a face and back intoma heel in one segment :laugh:

ION : Where you think the whole Kane/Cena/Ryder thing will go? Really want Kane to start hitting some matches...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Probably will keep ticking over for a while. Maybe Get Cena vs Kane at Rumble. Or more likely I imagine we'll get some confrontation between the three of them in the Rumble match itself and then a match at Elimination Chamber. Needs to be wrapped up soon in any case so Cena can begin his program with Rock.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Didn't laryngitis book CenA-Kane for the rumble already?

Jericho is so ****ing awesome

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Apparently Cena vs Kane last night was really good. Best match of Kane's career I heard. Will be trying to watch later today.

Gutted that Jericho didn't win the Rumble though.

cover drive man

International Captain
Love Jericho, but I do think Sheamus was the best choice for a winner.

I roared like a little kid when Road Dogg came out though wag 'Oh you didn't know?'

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Apparently Cena vs Kane last night was really good. Best match of Kane's career I heard. Will be trying to watch later today.

Gutted that Jericho didn't win the Rumble though.
Bah, skipped that match. Only because I'm tired and cbf with a late night tonight. Rumble was decent. Roster must be thinner than I thought though given they needed three announcers, Ricardo Rodriguez, Road Dogg, Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Mick Foley to make up 30 though. And Kharma.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I think quite a few who would have been a lock for it are injured/suspended or have left the company. Edge, Christian, Bourne, Rey, Sin Cara, Del Rio, Taker etc... All surely would have featured.