• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

MrPrez

International Debutant
It's 3 weeks in, give it a chance
Well it's working great right now imo, so its not me complaining about anything at the moment. It's more of an interesting thought exercise than anything else - and I'm quite interested in whether they can pull it off long-term. I love AEW's product so I hope they can.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha Meltzer reported Seth gave a speech he clearly felt uncomfortable giving about unity and working together after the Saudi thing. Seth appears to take some umbrage with him.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Seth doesn't like other people saying stuff that he does not like, he's basically getting shoot heat at this point

I thought RAW last night was quite enjoyable btw

Athlai

Not Terrible
Seth called Meltzer out that he gave no speech whatsoever and Meltzer has now apologised. Best wwe feud at the moment

Athlai

Not Terrible
That’s the first PPV priced PPV I’ve paid for since like Royal Rumbles in the early 2000s and my parents paid for those.

Slightly disappointing first half of the card, the Tag title match was very average but everything else was pretty good to great. Last two matches best of the show and Moxley vs. Omega is straight up a highlight reel match they’ll pull clips from for years to come.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I thought the show overall was good, but didn't care for the main event at all. Just not my kind of wrestling.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Got tickets for both WK days and New Year's Dash.

My and hands and throat were already sore after one show this year, so I'm not sure how I'm going to survive three straight days. Anything for my boi Naito tho.

MrPrez

International Debutant
Punk officially back in the E then
Yeah, although whether he's employed by WWE in anyway is another story. Could be a purely Fox-run show. I'd love to see him back in the ring but I'm highly skeptical of whether this is going to lead to anything more.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Well, it's well known that the show is produced by the E, not FOX, so...

In any case, an in-ring return will happen. Probably a way down the line yet. But it'll happen.