• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mike5181

International Captain
It's a shame because that mid 2000s period with Danielson, McGuinness, KENTA, etc. is probably one of my favourite times in wrestling.

Bahseph

State Captain
If they keep it up I quite like the AEW idea of keeping track of wins and losses. It gives random matches some context. There's a reason to win.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha holy **** the Rhodes and friends vs Inner Circle brawl is so ****ing good. Cody wrapping his hand in MJFs scarf to punch through the glass. :laugh:

andmark

International Captain
Anyone ever seen Rampage Brown? Superb wrestler. I remember going to some shows and being quite bored until he would do something ridiculous or have a great match.

andmark

International Captain
Yeah, he's doing fine. Just the usual stuff really. It's funny because I'll occcasionally hear some rumour from it which is funny.

MrPrez

International Debutant
If they keep it up I quite like the AEW idea of keeping track of wins and losses. It gives random matches some context. There's a reason to win.
I kind of agree but it could become a bit restricting as well when you get to guys who've been wrestling for 10+ years.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I kind of agree but it could become a bit restricting as well when you get to guys who've been wrestling for 10+ years.
They say they’re refreshing it every year as a new “season” but will still have an all time stat in their record.

MrPrez

International Debutant
The E be sweating on their deal with Fox massively right now.
Particularly considering that this is in the midst of a Brock push - with Cain Velasquez, too.

You'd think that would be an effective way of artificially inflating the numbers to hide such a problem - but nope.

MrPrez

International Debutant
Guys, I actually laughed during the Lana-Rusev segment today.
Haven't seen it yet but the general Twitter consensus seems to be "terrible creative, but the wrestlers are doing a good job lessening the cringe as much as could be expected."