• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Ibushi and Okada are definitely my favourites from NJPW. I've picked Ibushi for this but I dont care who wins

Athlai

Not Terrible
I "get" Jay White more than I used to and he gets pretty solid reactions, but I'd have still preferred Naito vs. Ibushi. Even if it probably would've split the audience (and almost certainly in Naito's favour). Either Ibushi wins now (which seems predictable) or White wins (which while unpredictable, gives a disappointing WK main event).

Anyway, fantasy booking WK 14 before the G1 Final

Okada vs Ibushi - IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Tetsuya Naito vs Shingo Takagi - IWGP Intercontinental Championship
Will Ospreay vs. Hiromu Takahashi - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. KENTA - Singles Match
Jon Moxley vs Tomohiro Ishii - Singles Match
Juice Robinson vs. Jay White - IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship
Evil & SANADA vs. Minoru Suzuki & Zack Sabre Jr - IWGP Tag Team Championship
Hirooki Goto vs. anybody though maybe this should be a Taichi or Lance Archer spot - NEVER Openweight Championship
El Desperado & Ishimori vs. Roppongi 3K - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa & Bad Luck Fale vs. Taichi, Lance Archer and another Suzukigun bloke vs. Yano and everyone else we don't really care about - NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship

I know Shingo is super wishful thinking but that bloke deserves a rocketstrap

Agent TBY

International Captain
The combined card I see happening is:

Okada vs Ibushi
Naito vs White
Tanahashi vs Jericho
Liger vs Takahashi (or Liger/Tiger vs Takahashi/BUSHI)
Ishii vs Takagi
Moxley vs Juice
GoD vs KENTA/Goto
etc.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah I reckon you're right about Tanahashi vs Jericho but I kind of CBF with Jericho in NJPW anymore. Moxley vs. Juice also seems pretty likely but I'm a bit over Juice as well TBH. Shingo vs. Ishii would be fricken awesome.

Niall

International Coach
Holy ****ing ****. The Bray Wyatt Summerslam entrance.

ATG.
It was cool.

Hopefully they resist watering it down by having him wrestling every ****ing week. He should be used sparingly.

Its been a so-so show,,stupid finish in the Kofi match,,goldberg squash was good. Owens v Shane the lowlight, just very dull.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Charlotte vs. Trish probably the best match and that wasn't really a particularly great match.

Yeah Bray shouldn't wrestle outside of PPVs (and house shows) IMO. Should just be treated as a total monster from this point on