• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

slowfinger

International Debutant
ITS KANE! ITS KANE! THROUGH HELFIRE AND BRIMSTONE, KANE!

Now for him to beat the living HELL out of everyone, and retire whilst still being a monster.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
So I was watching the Sevilla vs Real Madrid match on SS3 and I haven't bothered changing the channel and some wrestling show has come on.

For the next PPV they're promoting a chair match between Mark Henry and Big Show for the World Title. Who the **** books this ****?

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Best start tuning in again then hadn't I
Hey, you're back, that's cool. WWE is so desperately short of genuine stars. Punk and Miz are cool. However, they are in the same category as 'not quite Chris Jericho'. Unfortunately, all three slot into the category of 'not quite The Rock'. Long story short, we need Jericho and The Rock back on full time bases, if only in the 5 weeks up until WrestleMania.

The Kane and John Cena feud which looks to be developing should be good fun. Will be interesting if Kane talks and where they are going with his character.

Triple H appears pencilled in to face Undertaker. However, I'd look far more forward to Punk or Jericho taking the challenge. Punk Vs Jericho appears to be a match which is also pencilled in for the WWE Championship. However, I think the two are wasted on each other. They can each elevate a promo to genuine heated status on their own so we do not need both of them. Obviously, the thinking is that together, their work will exceed what they could do in separate feuds, but we'll see.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've not seen anything for a couple of months. Didn't actively make a decision to stop, but the way the Punk magic got fizzled out in a haze of HHH/John Lauranitis bollocks was a big turn-off I guess. I'll get back into it no doubt, do a bit of a catch-up over Xmas etc.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Punk vs Jericho is heavily rumoured for WM. Hope they can find a more interesting opponent for Taker than HHH though, we've seen it all before, and good as HHH is, he's not like HBK in the way you can just watch him over and over again. Would rather see Taker vs Miz to be honest, not sure what value there is in booking two guys who are permanently over against each other, again. Especially when it's not going to be an event short on star power.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
I guess last week RAW pretty much sealed it that they are going for Taker vs HHH at next year Wrestlemania. Punk vs Jericho would be great if it happens

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Suspended for wellness violation iirc.
No. That was the suspension which caused the fake Sin Cara (--> Sin Cara Negro --> Hunico) to be introduced. He hasn't been on TV because he tried to leap over the top rope to the outside at Survivor Series and injured his leg badly.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Was so horrific to watch. I'm pretty sure the leg went as he tried to jump and so he got caught on the top rope and crashed to the floor.