• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm a little disappointed that they didn't use more of the NXT women tbh. Like yeah, would have made the battle royal bloated but it would have been nice to include them.
Yeah, I thought this as well. But their time will come I guess, and being in a proper NXT Takeover programme/match will do far more good for them than appearing as fodder for a handful of minutes in a meaningless BR.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah the BR is meaningless, don’t think it really would’ve meant much at all for Ember to win it.

The six woman tag was surprisingly decent, Riott Squad have finally won me over. Too bad they’re a 3 woman team on a show with 16 women, so they’re guaranteed to perpetually feud with the same people for all eternity.

The Bayley protecting Sasha spot was echoes of Gargano taking the ladder shot for Ciampa. Hopefully they finally pull the trigger on Sasha turning heel at some stage, even if it’s just to build up an opponent for Ronda.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Since when has the main roster been about what the people want? Or talent? This is Vince we're talking about here. Io should be near the top of the card permanently, but she won't be. Just wait.

15yo AZM with the "everyone older than me is a grandma" swag and Konami just barely holding in her laughter is extremely my ****.
yeah the grandma insults hit the sweet spot for me

Agent TBY

International Captain
Not sure whether to take solace in the fact that hey, at least we weren't there at the same time, or to rue that you got in one day after I left.

andmark

International Captain
So, time for part two. I have asked for the previous one closed as suggested by Jack.

Seeing as its a new thread let's do a quick WWE title roll call.

WWE Champion: John Cena
World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton
US Champion: Kofi Kingston
IC Champion: Wade Barrett
Tag Champs: Big Show and Kane
Divas Champ: Brie Bella (I think it's Brie anyway)

I think Sting is TNA Champ, no idea about ROH.

Anyway, as you were...
First post of this thread. Have things improved from this title list? That looks ****ing awful to me. Cena and Orton dominating never really entertained me.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Cena was definitely a bit underrated through a lot of the 2010s. Cena = Styles, (Cena > Styles casuals, Styles > Cena smarks)
Orton was probably slightly overrated in the 2010s Reigns > Orton but Reigns is gone now. Have personally thought Lesnar's reign has been miserable and hope it doesn't return.
Kofi was cooling off at that point, and is now a part of what will go down as one of the ATG teams. Shinsuke is also cooling off. Kofi = Shinsuke
Wade was a gun, but Rollins is ****ing awesome and in the hottest feud going and been brilliant as of late. Rollins > Barrett
Tag Champs - the vacant belts on Raw are better than Big Show vs. Kane, not exactly a career highlight for either legend. Raw tag belts have been suffering a bit but on Smackdown they're pretty much as good as the belts have ever been.
Divas. Rousey >>> Brie
Becky >>>>> Brie

So yeah overall its in a far better stead.

Niall

International Coach
I know the Saudis have done some bad things over the years, but do they really deserve 3 Dolph Ziggler matches in a night? To compound the mediocrity we also have 3 Miz matches, with such a stacked roster what a **** match up this is.

Niall

International Coach
Non stop Dolph Zigger matches in 2018 and Brock as champion again, this has been a horrific show.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Sounds like a real mess. Actually makes me more interested to watch the highlights.

Poor old Braun, what does the bloke have to do to get a title.