• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i guess they did the bugs so that they'd be something remotely memorable about the match

Spikey

i'm all for abusing cole but he wasn't on commentary for that one. I believe "outta nowhere" is WWE speak canon now, though. it sucks.

Spikey

btw 'Universal Champion' is a ****ing stupid name for a belt. Why aren't they just both just named after their respective brands?
"The wwe universe" is the ultimate gross WWE phrase, so when they needed to name a new belt it was an obvious choice for them. I doubt they want to ever rename or ditch the "WWE Championship" moniker although now that it's all laid in front of me, it's all pretty stupid.

Spikey

kinda can't believe the big dog is main eventing again. how did goldberg/brock even manage to lose the spot