• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They have enough of a talent pool to fill two rosters tbh. Pulling up more talent from nxt and split the roster in two, thereby also reducing the workload on everything potentially reducing injuries (in theory) isn't the worst idea.

And no need to bring back any more old fart please. I'd prefer they do a Tyler Breeze to Tyler Breeze than do a Tyler Breeze to Tajiri.

OverratedSanity

Saw this posted on reddit today (ie) 3 years to the day it happened. So good. It's legit one of the all time great promos as far as I'm concerned. Henry had me sitting in front of my television with a lump in my throat and suddenly 5 seconds later I was dumbstruck. And I mean dumbstruck. My mouth fell open because I totally bought into his retirement. And I'm going to say it: I think it's better than the CM Punk pipebomb. Delivering a worked shoot is all well and good, but Henry damn near made me cry and then pointed at me and laughed at how stupid I was. ****ing genius.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dave Meltzer ‏@davemeltzerWON 4h4 hours ago
WWE just realized they have to fill two rosters, calling lots of 40+ year old guys to return for the new era.

:dry:

indiaholic

International Captain
Dave Meltzer ‏@davemeltzerWON 4h4 hours ago
WWE just realized they have to fill two rosters, calling lots of 40+ year old guys to return for the new era.

:dry:
I don't believe for a second the "WWE just realized part". This is a huge event.. Would have been planned months in advance. Meltzer probably just got the news now and is assuming incompetence on WWE's part.

Spikey

he's pretty clearly exaggerating for comedic purposes, but I'm sure there's a fair few people who were once part of the company and have recently got offers to come back

they might need to get someone to replace King...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I don't believe for a second the "WWE just realized part". This is a huge event.. Would have been planned months in advance. Meltzer probably just got the news now and is assuming incompetence on WWE's part.
Ummm, he didn't actually mean they just realised that. Its a throwaway line that they are struggling to fill the rosters.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
From what I've read it seems like USA Network hit the panic button after seeing Smackdown's rating and forced the issue.