• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official * Pakistan vs New Zealand 2023

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Rachin Ravindra
Finn Allen
Mitchell
Conway
Latham
Philips/Chapman
Michael Bracewell
Santner
Jamieson
Boult
Ferguson/Milne/Henry

This is a solid side with good batting and bowling depth.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Nicholls had the highest SR in the team, not sure why you would drop him.
Because batting him at 7 is lunacy. Am I right in saying Blundell is in that squad? In what world is Nicholls a better finisher than Blundell, or a better batsman in any sense in ODIs?

There is so much lunacy in this side. Ravindra at 8 as a bowling all-rounder who can't hit and isn't a front-line spinner. Isn't Chapman almost as decent with the ball? Neesham as 3rd seamer. It's all ugh.

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
Ah the wishful thinking of CW.

Who do you think the selectors will pick first out of those 3? Southee
I mean you're probably right... but also in 2019 common sense prevailed and Southee only played 1 game in the WC when Ferguson had a niggle.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Because batting him at 7 is lunacy. Am I right in saying Blundell is in that squad? In what world is Nicholls a better finisher than Blundell, or a better batsman in any sense in ODIs?

There is so much lunacy in this side. Ravindra at 8 as a bowling all-rounder who can't hit and isn't a front-line spinner. Isn't Chapman almost as decent with the ball? Neesham as 3rd seamer. It's all ugh.
The only saving grace is that they're trying ****amamie things due to IPL and Williamsons injury and that none of this will fly come the WC. Which leaves us with, what, a series vs England and one vs Bangladesh to play our "real" line up?

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Karachi is the venue for tomorrow 's 3rd ODI both Mitchell & Zaman need 1 more hundred for rare milestone of 3 in 3 in same series from both side

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
The only saving grace is that they're trying ****amamie things due to IPL and Williamsons injury and that none of this will fly come the WC. Which leaves us with, what, a series vs England and one vs Bangladesh to play our "real" line up?
Williamson will fly yo india with nz team as Team Mentor

jcas0167

International Debutant
Super disciplined start from Henry and Milne. A bit harsh on Bowes that he finally gets a fifty and gets replaced with Blundell.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Karachi is a lot slower and more two paced than the other wickets. 270 is a good score.

Those 2 cover drives from Fakhar were so brutish that Graeme Smith would be proud but Zaman's off side play has been as solid as his leg side play. Always looked like you should just bowl in the channel to him and watch him implode previously.