• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v Australia in UAE 2014

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You're missing a pretty simple point though. Rogers is clearly out of nick, but he batted ugly and got through the third session yesterday. If you don't think that's a handy thing to do, would you rather Australia have been one for eight or something after spending nearly two days in the field?

ajdude

International Coach
Its pretty obvious that a guy making more runs is more valuable. A fairer comparison is when they both score the same total runs. In this case I see little inherent advantage.
dude the point is he's a bloke out of form making 38 instead of a bloke out of form making 0

Last edited:

Daemon

You're missing a pretty simple point though. Rogers is clearly out of nick, but he batted ugly and got through the third session yesterday. If you don't think that's a handy thing to do, would you rather Australia have been one for eight or something after spending nearly two days in the field?
dude the point is he's a bloke out of form making 38 instead of a bloke out of form making 0
tbf

Its pretty obvious that a guy making more runs is more valuable.
I don't even think there's any disagreement

Daemon

Lol at the slowness of the fielder actually helping to cause hesitation and a run out

Riggins

International Captain
Might have made it just? he would have been in by 18 inches you morons.

edit: at the warner one just then.

Riggins

International Captain
I'd dare to say Watson was never the most elegant driver in any team.

And Clarke is still the king of the elegant punch wide of mid off.