• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland 2018

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You'd have to give Ireland a genuine chance in this game wouldn't you? Pakistan have been known to lose at strange times. I hope their players are being very careful with their methods of betting on this game. Wouldn't want anyone to get caught out.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Come on Ireland. Got a feeling Murtagh will be a real hit using his years of experience in conditions like this.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You'd have to give Ireland a genuine chance in this game wouldn't you? Pakistan have been known to lose at strange times. I hope their players are being very careful with their methods of betting on this game. Wouldn't want anyone to get caught out.
Had the sky not been so blue I'd have had them as favourites, even so I fancy them to give a decent account of themselves

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a glorious start for the human embodiment of nepotism

What a first ball