• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015-16

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ya good that followed my advice, but you won't get this opportunity every match is what I've been saying
weldone, I bet against Pakistan pre-match because as I said earlier, chances are that they'd blow out and then backed them when they blew out, and am now greenbooked. Don't care if Pakistan win from here.

Of course this won't happen every match. But its the percentages that matter. Pakistan are not an 87% chance of winning when batting first away from home, and when you add that they often collapse, its crazy backing them early.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Feel like Tanvir goes from being good to **** to good to **** at various points in his career

Burner

International Regular
Wasted opportunity for Zimbabwe.. Both the scores were very chase-able. Their approach to chasing is not very efficient, kept scoring very low in the first few overs when they should have at least taken singles.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I think Pakistan should go with the following team in the T20:

Hafeez
Mukhtar
Sohaib
Shoaib
Umar
Afridi
Sarfraz
Anwar
Imad
Tanvir
Wahab

They should be more aggressive at the start because they bat REALLY deep. Afridi should bat at 6 imo.

Bouncer

State Regular
I think Pakistan should go with the following team in the T20:

Hafeez
Mukhtar
Sohaib
Shoaib
Umar
Afridi
Sarfraz
Anwar
Imad
Tanvir
Wahab

They should be more aggressive at the start because they bat REALLY deep. Afridi should bat at 6 imo.

Sohaib Maqsood is one of the biggest false prophecy to happen to Pak cricket in a while.

He has been playing for 2 years and the only thing one can say about him is that he is #InziMinusTalent.

My ideal top order for next yr WX would be

Sharjeel
Nouman/Bilal Asif
Umar Akmal
S Malik
H Sohail

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Pleased that none of you have Shezhad in your top order, wastes to many dot balls which is a disaster when you have a team loaded with batting depth.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Pleased that none of you have Shezhad in your top order, wastes to many dot balls which is a disaster when you have a team loaded with batting depth.
I don't know how long it will take for the think tank and the dumb fans in Pakistan to realise that Shehzad is a waste of a player, blocking your chances of trying out some others with potential

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL @ how awful Pakistan are at playing Chibhabha. He tormented them in the World Cup, in the T20s and continuing now.

viriya

International Captain
If it weren't for how frail Zim's batting line-up is since Taylor retired I would bet on them winning from here..

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah he really is. I'm still angry about Chigumbura bowling him at the death in the World Cup when Mupariwa in the side.
He can probably try Chabhabha now that he's improved as a bowler. Even the spinners would've done a better job in last 5 than Panyangara in this match.