• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in West Indies (Twenty20 and Test)

Tom Flint

International Regular
Why on earth is holder going for this. Just know he is going to get 50 then get out leaving the last 2 wickets 20 overs

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A convincing win with the man of the series taking the last one. If only these butter-fingered bums hadn't dropped the first match. This is why you have 3 tests minimum. Fun af series.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was a great win for Pakistan. West Indies clearly deserved to lose this game after atrocious batting in the first innings, and then more knuckleheadedness in the second innings. This is not how test-match batting should be. When you are in, you stay in.

Slifer

International Captain
It was a great win for Pakistan. West Indies clearly deserved to lose this game after atrocious batting in the first innings, and then more knuckleheadedness in the second innings. This is not how test-match batting should be. When you are in, you stay in.
Like we probably should overall the entire batting lineup and come again. The WI easily has the worst batting lineup of all the test nations. And the batsmen with any potential, could care less about tests....smh. Credit where it's due though, well played Pakistan, thanks for an exciting series.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Yeah Pakistan clearly the stronger side, should have won the first test really. I enjoyed watching them. But we'll take 1-1!

Think the two sides bowling was evenly matched, making it a fun series as all it required was one good innings from Kraigg to get us that first test basically.

Positives for us were Jayden looking world class already at 19, continued pace bowling excellence, all-round quality from Jason and a return to form(ish) for Kraigg.

Negatives were the batting basically. I'm beyond blaming the players themselves tbh, the selectors need to grow a pair and think outside the box. They're the ones who keep selecting Powell and Chase.

Anyway, good series, I enjoyed it.

Slifer

International Captain
Yeah Pakistan clearly the stronger side, should have won the first test really. I enjoyed watching them. But we'll take 1-1!

Think the two sides bowling was evenly matched, making it a fun series as all it required was one good innings from Kraigg to get us that first test basically.

Positives for us were Jayden looking world class already at 19, continued pace bowling excellence, all-round quality from Jason and a return to form(ish) for Kraigg.

Negatives were the batting basically. I'm beyond blaming the players themselves tbh, the selectors need to grow a pair and think outside the box. They're the ones who keep selecting Powell and Chase.

Anyway, good series, I enjoyed it.
Powell is going to be another Devon Smith, watch and see....