• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in West Indies (Twenty20 and Test)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
no time for a proper OP cos of the really weird turnaround

first T20 at Bridgetown rained off, as if the pitch there wasn't bad enough

anyway next three T20s are in Guyana and then two Tests in Jamaica

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Saw all 9 overs so far...The wicket was gripping for the slower balls.

And saw Azam Khan chased down a ball and slide to retrieve it... he's fit oh yeah.

On to my beautiful Guyana now.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Saw all 9 overs so far...The wicket was gripping for the slower balls.

And saw Azam Khan chased down a ball and slide to retrieve it... he's fit oh yeah.

On to my beautiful Guyana now.
Any clue as to how Providence is shaping up? Haven't seen any cricket there for so long now.

SillyCowCorner1

at least the wickets can't be worse than on Barbados
There is a reason why we have the best spinner in the region, all of them being SLA's...only Kevin Sinclair the exception, but he bowls darts.

The Providence wicket is a spinner's wicket. Shahid Afridi's best bowling figures of 7/12 is at this ground.

I don't know why Malinga took 4 wickets in 4 balls here tho lol

smash84

The Tiger King
what, Pak are touring the WI? All the news recently has been about Pak playing Zimbos so often that they lose to any half decent team when they get the chance to tour.

Beamer

If nothing else, Fletcher has played himself out of the world cup squad this season. CPL will be interesting, there is definite space for a back up opener to come through.

Personally, I don't get Gayle at 3. He should just open and be done with it.

Beamer

Yeah this batting order isn't working for me. Gayle cannot chew up 15 balls like that at number 3. It's a chase killer basically.

SillyCowCorner1

Required rate 10.56 on this surface too high at this point for my liking. It’s gonna take a lot of six hitting

Beamer

Required rate 10.56 on this surface too high at this point for my liking. It’s gonna take a lot of six hitting
Pooran tried his best. It takes special talent to hit sixes so consistently at Providence.

Gayle and Lewis messed that one up I'd say. Too many dots.