• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in South Africa

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Footwork didn't look bad for that brilliant cut shot.
Wasn't great IMO. Only moved his back foot right at the last second. He looks far less assured with his footwork on the fuller balls - it's quite poor in that regard. Then again, Marcus Trescothick exists!

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Reminds me of Ashraful in some ways.Has all the shots but can he play a long innings.That flick outside offstump was dare I say Azhuriddin like.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Today will be Yousuf's day I reckon. All he needed was the top 3 to blunt the white ball and get a start, which has happened. Now it set for a MoYo special.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Very nice start. I'll put my hand up for the Greigy and say Pakistan will win this match.
Fiery has one hand on the Greigy. Even if South Africa win, he has it sewn up, IMO. Unless Nazir carries his bat, in which case the award is mine. :p

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
That 6 was huge!!!!.This guy can really play of the back foot.But Nel's just feeding balls to him in that area,if they actually pitch one on a full length they'll probably get him out.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Wow, looks like a 350 score is getable during the chase. Poor bowlers. :cry:

There is a pitch inquiry after every sub-150 pitch, why isn't there one for every 320+ pitch?

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
It had to happen sooner rather than later.Nazir goes!!!.Good disguise with the slower ball by Langeveldt and that's what you get when you pitch the ball up to a batsmen like Nazir who just goes for everything even slightly short.