• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in New Zealand 2020/21

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Oh it seems to just be playing through for the whole day, today.
Figured it out.

2 options. Watch live or watch from start of session.

I was choosing 'watch live'. But it took me back to minus 3 hours, i fast forward but stream would just finish with wide angle ground view at start of 2nd session about to begin.

Now chosen 'watch from start of session ' and starts with the 2 kiwi batsman walking out after lunch.

Bug.

Both on tablet and laptop.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Figured it out.

2 options. Watch live or watch from start of session.

I was choosing 'watch live'. But it took me back to minus 3 hours, i fast forward but stream would just finish with wide angle ground view at start of 2nd session about to begin.

Now chosen 'watch from start of session ' and starts with the 2 kiwi batsman walking out after lunch.

Bug.

Both on tablet and laptop.
Weird ... thank goodness I just forgot to stop the stream and go to the next session like you usually have to.