• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* - Pakistan in New Zealand 2010/2011

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
I have always like Mason - here is a better example. We were once playing on a pitch with a slim line of green grass just outside of off stump. Mason decided he would land the ball on the strip of grass to maximise seam movement. He landed it there consistently at will. It was a phenomenal display.
International bowler in being able to bowl straight shocker.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
This is where I could wheel out my standard Mason observation but cbf, plus you'd all be sick of hearing it.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
International bowler in being able to bowl straight shocker.
Don't ruin the Mason love. :)

Maybe all International bowlers could do that who knows. The grass was a freaking slim line maybe the width of a stump.

Has the best run up in NZ cricket.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Jimmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

BeeGee

International Captain
Great over from Southee. He always looks like such a good T20 bowler, but can't seem to carry those skills over to ODIs.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
ah just when I thought we were going well at 10 an over and the rookie Shehzad looking good..

I have never been convinced of Afridi as an opener and I hope this does not continue in the ODIs and the World Cup