• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in India

Bouncer

State Regular
unnecessary cosmetic aggression that's what Billions worth of cricketing economy brought out of Ishant.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Jadeja gonna get unnecessary hate because he's bowling the last over and India lose the match.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Was never going to be enough and despite Kumar's heroics, Pakistan really should have closed this game out in the last over at least itbt.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought that too as soon as Dhoni gave him the ball. :laugh:

He had a really awful match though tbf.
He shouldn't be playing T20 to begin with, his batting isn't up to it T20, and he needs a bit of grip with an older ball to be effective (which doesn't happen in T20).

I guess there is his exceptional fielding, but even then I wouldn't have him in my T20 side.

anyways good game, we batted like ****, Shoaib Malik is India's nemesis once again.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Whats painfully obvious is India just don't have a decent death bowler, in the recent game against England and Pakistan today they've managed to take it to the wire but when it comes to closing the show in that final over it all goes pear shaped.

Impressive debut by that Kumar kid though, caused loads of problems with his swing, but really both batting line-ups looked vulnerable today so thats something they have to work on for the next game.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Pakistan Zindabad! Jadeja bowling in the death baffled me, Dhoni appealed for the edge only to stop the ball being a wide and Malik played a blinder with Professor.

Peace :happy:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyways Gambhir needs to go, he's been absolutely **** since 2007 WC, in ALL of our WC's since then he's been crap giving us run a ball (and sometimes worse) starts at best, I don't care how well he does in IPL he should stick with Test and ODI cricket only, simply doesn't have the range of shots to succeed in T20.