• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don't think anyone has said anything like this before in this series but this tea break is not at a very good time for us given we are on fire

Edit - except it's actually been delayed. Is that the same as the extra half hour rule at the end of the day?

91Jmay

International Coach
Whilst Pakistan have played quite poorly I think our bowling has been as good as I've ever seen it. 4 pronged pace attack all bowling great, Ali bowling superb spin and making key breakthrough.

4 for 1 in 20 odd balls.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Was some reverse there, but a terrible, terrible leave. Still a great innings though.

Huge collapse here from Pakistan.
Worst part is the leave was his absolute strength in both innings, his judgement was great. Around the wicket looked more testing for him.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I guess some fans have a right to be cynical, especially Pakistani ones. Such a hot and cold team