• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2020

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I like the two gullies for Buttler against Naseem. He is the one most likely to get it to jump and gully is most likely where the ball will go.

Spark

Global Moderator
Buttler plays that sweep so well. Gets right over the ball and hits it down hard; really perfect technique.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Get within 50 and Pakistan will really be under pressure. Still reminding me a little of India's Edgbaston chase, Kohli and Pandya were going well, then Kohli walks across his stumps to one from Stokes with 50 or so to get, and then the collapse. :(

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah Woakes and Broad are certain to play next test, just depends what they do with the rest.
Not that I'm that bothered ATM, but to try to distract myself from the tension, they've talked about rotating, so can see Wood and Curran in next match.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah Archer out and maybe Anderson rested, Crawley and Wood may come in, won't be the worst idea. Especially if Stokes can bowl the usual amount.

Also, why the hell would you have a long off for Woakes? Yasir is just so defensive in his mindset it is not even funny.