• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2020

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nothing is lost till they need less than 50 and even then I would say Pak would be in front, even with this pair batting. People under rate how bad this English tail is, IMO.

Reactions: vcs

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Buttlers gonna win this isn't he.
In fairness he has batted as well as he has done for a long time in the last few weeks, his glovework has gone to pieces but if he hadn't batted well of late we may have lost the WI series and this game would be already over.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, I noticed, personally think we are just faves now, but honestly we could easily lose by 50 runs, it is on a knife-edge, each ball can change it, love me the Test cricket.
Yeah, all results possible and none would surprise me from here.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
IIRC, I posted something about how looking to hit the ball and thinking of scoring runs can help batsmen with their footwork and everything even in defence. Buttler seems to be one of those guys. I think I made the point when talking about him specifically in the Windies thread. There was an IPL he came off and joined the test team straight and looked better as a batsman than he ever did before that.

He needs to remember how he got his runs here and stick to that approach, even if it fails sometimes.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****ing shot Woakes, honestly reckon they are playing it like a one-dayer, which they are good at, two brilliant shots there.

Spark

Global Moderator
This is so bad from Pakistan it's untrue. No control at all, rank long hop followed by rank half volley.

Why isn't a spinner on?