• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2020

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
What an innings. Well played, lad. Hope he goes on and has a great great career. :)

Very glad to claim being the first to the bandwagon too. :p

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Will they give Crawley a shot in the ODIs against Aus? Looks like he can play and can hit a ball pretty far without much effort.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will be interesting to see how he fails to become an ATG, like all English Sportsman, but has the goods according to this innings.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Will they give Crawley a shot in the ODIs against Aus? Looks like he can play and can hit a ball pretty far without much effort.
Even if it's a 2-0 dead rubber going into the 3rd game would rather see hain be given a go over crawley.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Do we need him, poor one-day record, let him concentrate on doing this for now.
Looks at Crawley's FC average...

When's England next playing test cricket? You would rather go with him than the likes of Vince and I know it was Ireland, but Livingston was in that squad and Denly was before he got injured.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How many singles in a row from Buttler now? I may have missed a two I suppose. Was perfect for Crawley.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Looks at Crawley's FC average...

When's England next playing test cricket? You would rather go with him than the likes of Vince and I know it was Ireland, but Livingston was in that squad and Denly was before he got injured.
Yeah but that was just because the squad didn't have any of the test players.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Being honest as far as the ODI side goes we will go with Roy, Bairstow, Root, Morgan, Stokes and Buttler as a top 6 for a while to come yet when we are at full strength and I would imagine Billings is now next in line after doing well this summer. No harm in looking at alternatives to Vince though.