• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

pasag

RTDAS
Pretty sure even most Aussie fans groaned when he dropped that one. Sami deserved that wicket with some nice short bowling to Siddle.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Aust get a lead of 200 it will be absolutely epic and I will watch the rest of this match pantsless.

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Poor Kamran. The poor lad's confidence is shot to bits.
This after I was beginning to think he was becoming a consistent performer behind the stumps.

AaronK

State Regular
wow it must be frustrating..

as i recall K. Akmal always had problems keeping outside sub contnent..but this is just bad.. very bad..

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Reckon a shorter time limit should be in place for any referrals. Against the spirit of the system to form a committee to discuss the merits of challenging the decision.

Eds

International Debutant
Akmal definately possesses this quality, that has been spoken about many times, that a player can singlehandedly turn a game around by himself.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
What an amazing performance from these two and at the same time very poor effort from Pakistan to let Australia off the hook. Aussie lead 160 now.