• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Fusion

Global Moderator
The lead is 101, but judging by the reaction of so many people you'd think it was at least 300....
It's Pakistan. ANY lead can be insurmountable. Specially against Australia, which has dominated us like no other team. Until we actually win against them, there will be this pyschological hold we have which makes us think that we'll find a way to lose.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Think you've been hanging around SS for too long tbh :p
Nah, against any other team I'd be cautious, but confident. Not against Aus though. Like I said, until we beat them that feeling will stay. I suspect the players share my sentiments, which explains our lethargic display so far today.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Mohammed Yousuf = Worst captain ever. Hope Australia win now.

**** knows what Bill is talking about though, "All Hussey needs is some luck". ****ing had enough, hasn't he? Been gifted the most easiest of hundreds and was dropped three times.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah, against any other team I'd be cautious, but confident. Not against Aus though. Like I said, until we beat them that feeling will stay. I suspect the players share my sentiments, which explains our lethargic display so far today.
God they're annoying though.

What's they're thinking? "Well we suck against this team so we play attacking cricket for 3 days, come close to winning, and then give them easy runs for no reason."

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Review it!! What do you have to lose at this stage?

Edit: Dammit, he looks safe.

Last edited:

JBH001

International Regular
Strange play by Pakistan. The play of a team that muffs it when they actually see the possibility of victory. Attack hard you ****s!!!

mohammad16

U19 Captain
I totally expected this, Pakistani captains after 2003 including Inzamam have been such wussys, so freaking defensive.

Heck give Pakistan 160 to chase on the 5th day on a perfect batting wicket with all wickets intact and they would still try to play for the draw.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Read this on an Aussie website.

Fool me once,shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, shame on the silly bugger who selected me.

:laugh: