• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
UAAS sounds good to me. :)

The GSAS is the greatest society on the interwebz though. :p

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Wow a lot of people doing a good job at restoring my contempt for human beings. Seriously dumb the way people justify every single ****witted decision by Ponting purely looking at the result, not the percentages. I guess there'll be a big shift when one eventually goes wrong, even though I doubt he'll ever do anything quite as bad as the declarations he's made in the past few Tests.
There's an easy solution, send him your phone number and he can call you before he declares.

Son Of Coco

Ponting has increased the chances of an Australia win it was a masterstroke.

Pontings great captaincy seems to rankle you for some reason, did you have a bet on a draw.
If you read some of his other posts you see how he feels about Ponting in general. He's not a fan.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Real shame the young bloke got carried away there. Fantastic knock - love the fearlessness of youth.
Where has this control from Johnson been for 12 months?

Dougy back on now. Dougy.

Dougeh.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you read some of his other posts you see how he feels about Ponting in general. He's not a fan.
And I'm not a fan of a one line post leading to a page length entry because someone's a decent game player. Can't something be done about that **** from the site management (which is having a birthday incidentally)?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Been a while since Johnson was this economical. A large part of it is the lack of aggression from the Pakistani batsmen, since only Yousuf and Akmal have made any effort to keep the scoring rate up, but he's been pretty consistent as well. Deserves a decent haul.

Sir Alex

Banned
Misbah is due for a knock and I hope he does it today. At the moment he is falling into the Australian dead batting trap. If he continues to bat this defensively there is no way he is going to survive for long.

Last edited: