• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Younis please score a century and do not give your wicket to the most overrated spinner in the world after Harbhajan and Kaneria.

screamingfields

School Boy/Girl Captain
Run more. Easier for Ajmal! :ph34r:

Run rate, should be at least 2 by now guys! In the last 10 overs that is.

50 partnership. Wow, not usual this series. Keep it up. Just up the run rate. 2 an over too slow, finish the innings off earlier, for the better.

Run it guys. No big shots needed.

Lack of footwork. Pitch is talking a bit though.

Runs stop now. No point in batting then... Runs should be free flowing.

Make or break. Doing well, in our favor, I think.

Just get runs now. No defending required now. Big scores required also.

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
So Fox Sports would rather show NSW vs Tasmania and before that World Series cricket from the 90s rather than England vs Pakistan and then these people have the nerve to bitch about illegal streaming. :thumbdown

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
So Fox Sports would rather show NSW vs Tasmania and before that World Series cricket from the 90s rather than England vs Pakistan and then these people have the nerve to bitch about illegal streaming. :thumbdown
The test match should be available through viewers choice though?

Flem274*

123/5
Legal streams are the future. If a provider offered me world cricket for a reasonable price and without annoying pop ups, Sky NZ would never receive my money, ever.

Which is exactly what Giles Clarke is afraid of. The ECB have television contracts worth lots of money and they don't want anyone else getting a cut and creating competition. Because of their attitude, they're fighting a losing battle against piracy and it will probably hurt them even more in the long run.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Legal streams are the future. If a provider offered me world cricket for a reasonable price and without annoying pop ups, Sky NZ would never receive my money, ever.

Which is exactly what Giles Clarke is afraid of. The ECB have television contracts worth lots of money and they don't want anyone else getting a cut and creating competition. Because of their attitude, they're fighting a losing battle against piracy and it will probably hurt them even more in the long run.
You can pay to only have sky sports on a streaming basis. I agree legal streams are the way forwards but I don't think it's what Giles Clarke is afraid of.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
As the posts in this thread slow to a trickle do I detect a touch of apathy setting in?
From an English pov it's completely unwatchable. The sight of Younis deigning to turn up now that the series is won holds no great appeal. Nor the sight of any Pakistani batsmen simply doing what batsmen on both sides should have been doing all series on these tracks. At least when Pak's batters were collapsing we could kid ourselves that we had a chance. Now, we don't even have that.

And that's before we get to the horrors of the oneday series.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am thrilled with the series win but lets be honest the series has been won on the back of some cueless batting by England and some high quality spin bowling by Ajmal and Rehman the batting has been first time tested by a quality in over a year and they have come short. A 3-0 series will flatter Pakistan givin the quality of batting they have displayed.
:laugh: you're on course to whitewash the world's number one team! No pleasing some people hey.