• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

CWB304

U19 Cricketer
Michael Vaughan's average after 16 tests, spread over 28 months, in all conditions, was 30.7. Must have funny ducks where you live.
Yes you're right I've just checked the stats; my memory was playing tricks on me. Perhaps I was getting him mixed up with Tresco. Will check and get back to you.

Xuhaib

International Coach
school boy stuff. I am secretly hoping for a England win here a 3-0 win would mask the pathetic batting display display throughout the series.

Spark

Global Moderator
school boy stuff. I am secretly hoping for a England win here a 3-0 win would mask the pathetic batting display display throughout the series.
I don't think you've batted that badly at all. The English bowlers have been excellent.

This Test an exception, of course.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Glad the customary batting collapse which I have been dreading for quite some time and have been called pessimistic for has happened in a dead rubber with the series already won.

Pakistani batsmen showing their true pathetic colours...Hopefully this will put to end all those ridiculous stat based articles about how many successful opening stands Hafeez and Umar had.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Lol. Pakistan must have the most fickle fans in the world.
I am thrilled with the series win but lets be honest the series has been won on the back of some cueless batting by England and some high quality spin bowling by Ajmal and Rehman the batting has been first time tested by a quality in over a year and they have come short. A 3-0 series will flatter Pakistan givin the quality of batting they have displayed.

salman85

International Debutant
Lol. Pakistan must have the most fickle fans in the world.
Very accurate :)

Right now we could put 900 on the board and some genius will still bitch about how we did it on a batting track and how Broad will cover the entire target in one session.You'll find a lot of reasonable fans too,but the majority consists of people who get paid to whine by the looks of it.Being on course for a 3-0 win over the no.1 team in the world after the dark year or two we've had should call for massive celebrations and rightly so,but there is no pleasing some people.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Everyone who read this post proceeded to check PEWS' wall.
I did

Glad the customary batting collapse which I have been dreading for quite some time and have been called pessimistic for has happened in a dead rubber with the series already won.

Pakistani batsmen showing their true pathetic colours...Hopefully this will put to end all those ridiculous stat based articles about how many successful opening stands Hafeez and Umar had.
You're two down ffs. Chill out.