• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well, maybe I should stop watching. Not the best post-lunch session.

...Oh dear.
Haha yeah I know; Watto's stupid bowling h4x is something that can't be avoided though if you actually look at his recent Test record. It's one of those things that you just have to chalk up to "sometimes short to medium term statistics aren't the best indicators of current ability in cricket". I don't mind if my system under-rates players who haven't done much yet, but when it over-rates things like Watson's bowling I do get annoyed.

Then again, I used to say that about Philander being rated in the top 10 bowlers in the world before he'd even debuted, and ....

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Them getting 300, and hence seeing 230, would make a tough but possible chase for me. Chasing 180 would make us favourites.

I do think this has been a great match so far and could well have a great ending.
Yeah 230 is possible for sure but wouldn't be confident by any means, someone would have to play a blinder.

Couple of early wickets here, got a good feeling about Jimmy.

CWB304

U19 Cricketer
That's why you don't waste reviews on 'tactical' guesses. Keep them in your hand for when you know it's not out.
Yep, saw Bell waste a review when he was plumb; was there another one? Particularly infuriating as Cook had set a great example by refusing to challenge when he was plumb in the 90s and Panesar has now got a pretty good defensive technique - could easily have hung around long enough to help Broad take the lead past a hundred.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to hear the comms acknowledge that in a match between Pakistan and England, the two biggest stars are Australian.

They know their place.