• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
If they knew they would get 19 overs in youd still go cook and ali. It's more likely that they get 10-15 so I'd go Buttler and someone. Probably Root.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
If they knew they would get 19 overs in youd still go cook and ali. It's more likely that they get 10-15 so I'd go Buttler and someone. Probably Root.
Yeah, I hadn't been thinking about the light actually. This will still be really hard on this pitch.

Niall

International Coach
****ing hell Pakistan... Do you realize that all that you worked for these past few days will be for nought because you couldn't put your bat down?!
Its shambolic really, always dangerous when you focus on such a poor effort you take away from the winning side, but that was absolute ****e from Pakistan.

Up their with the time when struggled past 50 against Australia.

91Jmay

International Coach
10-12 overs maximum I would have said. Will be extremely hard with no field restrictions. Rashid bowled superbly though, delighted with how team have acquitted themselves.