• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'll admit that Pakistan won the first four overs but since then things have gone pretty well so it must be an even game so far

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Thank **** Younis is retiring from ODIs. Never have to hear about his wahhhs when he gets dropped in a format he was utterly mediocre in.

ScottyMuser

Cricket Spectator
I don't want to be negative before seeing him bowl, as I like the guy quite a bit, but can anyone explain to me why we have picked Willey for this form (instead of T20), when he was so mediocre last year with the ball in the One Day Cup (off almost 44 overs, got 5 wickets @ 47.6, SR of 52.8 and econ of 5.41) -- is it just the fact that the year before he did well (off an admittedly very small number of overs) and can bat occasionally?