• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't see the point of leaving it an hour to bring on your match winner and giving the opposition bats time to get settled. Guess Misbah knows best though.

Niall

International Coach
Yeah you can see why people are so desperate for Gohar to be fast tracked, Babar just isn't good enough for this level anymore.

flibbertyjibber

Haha so rough to show Stokes asleep. He'd be on an unimaginable amount of drugs right now.
Yeah, doubt he had much sleep through the night either so may have just dozed off from total exhaustion.

Found it funny that Bumble was saying Bairstow may well move up the order to 6 now Stokes is injured. MAY?

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Anyone know a legal stream of this? Yet again sky is putting its profit margins first and its customers second.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Looks a good toss to lose right now. Moisture gone from the wicket today and looks like a lot less purchase for the spinners.

Niall

International Coach
Need about 4 wickets in the next session to keep this interesting or otherwise Pakistan are going to get absolutely slaughtered here.

flibbertyjibber

Great session for England.

Yasir looks the most likely to make something happen and I am glad he wasn't used till both bats were set. Need another session like that to follow please.

Stapel

International Regular
Still a lot of talk on spin bowling. Maybe that's just not right, given yesterdays figures of Anderson & Broad. I find it hard to tell, but maybe pace would be the better option for Pakistan?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Still a lot of talk on spin bowling. Maybe that's just not right, given yesterdays figures of Anderson & Broad. I find it hard to tell, but maybe pace would be the better option for Pakistan?
the figures for seam v spin in the first innings tells you more about Pakistan's batting strategy - granted it's a strategy chosen based on the quality of England's spinners, so it's a bit chicken and egg, but Pakistan clearly set out to block pace and hit spin yesterday

Niall

International Coach
Rahat has bowled absolute filth though. Wahab will be used as normally is.

Stapel

International Regular
the figures for seam v spin in the first innings tells you more about Pakistan's batting strategy - granted it's a strategy chosen based on the quality of England's spinners, so it's a bit chicken and egg, but Pakistan clearly set out to block pace and hit spin yesterday
Yes, they did. Yet, the fact they couldn't succesfully block out the pacers, is what makes me think this pitch has a lot to offer for quicks.

flibbertyjibber

That is why. Yasir clearly been the biggest threat today.