• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

91Jmay

International Coach
Bell looking about as comfortable as an ant under a magnifying glass here. Taylor looks like he is playing on different pitch to him.

91Jmay

International Coach
Well that is bizarre, still a useful knock but he looked terrible this session and we needed him to go on. This could get really ugly now.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Let's say England are 30 runs behind. They would still be in it, wouldn't they? Get Pakistan out for 220 and then make 250 ftw.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Why was there so much criticism of Zulfiqur. Has looked quite all right since I have seen him post lunch.

Stapel

International Regular
Let's say England are 30 runs behind. They would still be in it, wouldn't they? Get Pakistan out for 220 and then make 250 ftw.
Given that batting 4th is a bit harder than batting 3rd England need a 40-50 run lead (as a par score). And given that England are 1 down, they probably need 30 more. A reply of 144/4 to 234 is still decent, but given the circumstances, I'm inclined to say Pakistan are somewhat ahead right now.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I know he is on just 37 but I'm really pleased for Taylor - Can't believe he hasn't played a Test since 2012.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know, Bairstow might just stand a chance if he stopped doing that dreadful high ****ing of the wrists, looks so awkward against spin.