• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NZ in Bangladesh (5 T20s)

Aritro

International Regular
I listened to the commentary in the highlights today and it made me giggle. Basically every shot that anyone got out to was horribly bad, and any positive shot that resulted in runs was outstandingly good.
^This. It's ****ing maddening.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Have won the toss and are batting.
Blundell out injured, Tickner, and Bennett sitting this one out with Kuggleleijn, Sears, and Duffy in the side. Hope CDG scores some runs.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Is this is a different pitch to the two used for the other four matches? Or just pace plus Finn making it look flatter?

Aritro

International Regular
Not watching as I have other sporting priorities tonight but I see things are going swimmingly.

Credit goes to the groundsman for getting us over the line before the Fin Allen Show got under way.

That said, I'm not sure any self-respecting team should be being put to the sword by a man whose name I assume to be Finnbar, but fair play to him.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Crease occupation usually not a priority in T20 agreed, but just funny how NZ keep making hard work out of batting out the overs. Pretty poor considering the start today.