• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Northside Power Thread **

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've already pointed out that there's going to be some sort of cup competition tbh.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I am back from Injury captain, so don't forget to list me in last match. Watch i will score a goal for POWER!!!

Cloete

International Captain
I am back from Injury captain, so don't forget to list me in last match. Watch i will score a goal for POWER!!!
I'm not sure. Ezequiel never really got a chance to prove himself last game because of the red to Blake. I say give the lad another shot before bringing back Manj from injury too early :ph34r: :p

oz_fan

International Regular
Congrats on a great game guys and a special congrats to Manju on a great goal. I think we've done well this season and we've really improved as it has gone on. Hopefully we'll do even better next season.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nice to see both Manju and Andy scoring goals at the end of the season. Goods signs for the future if our midfielders can score more goals. Overall probably wasn't our best ever season we could have had. But u think there was alot of positives to come out of it.

Blake was great in goal for most of the season. We found a real superstar in Andy, with Paddy and Justin starting to put together a pretty good combination in the midfield. Trav and Manju started to really come into their own in the back part of the season. Even though Thamba struggled for parts of the season, 11 goals from 20 goals is not worst return ever. Im sure as he gets more experienced he will start to find the back of the net a lot more regularly. Just need our defence to tighten up a bit more and Dave to find his feet and i think we will be hard to stop next season.

cometer

State Regular
I played well that last game apart from failing to find the back of the net. Now to play like that every game and then to find the back of the net. 4 goals from 50 odd shots on target just isn't sufficient. Good finish to the season though :).

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like we back up and running, i think. Just a quick note as most of you guys know i'm running WCC now, so there will be a change in the captaincy and management process. We will be adding two more committee members to take some work load of. I'll discuss with Dave and Andy later when we are up and running who they will be. There will probably we a lot more team discussions on selecting sides. Basically i'll just have a less hands on role this season.

But first of all just need to check who is still around, basically a role call.

Well i'm around and still keen.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Jah, checking in.

I lost interest in this when Blewy left, but if it's up and running full steam ahead i'm keen.

Hit me up for team selection discussion if required. :)