• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand v India T20s & ODIs

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Pretty simple choices for next game for me - If we wanna play both Umran and Arshdeep, there is no point in playing Chahal. And need Hooda there instead of one of the keepers.

Gill
Dhawan (c)
Shreyas
SKY
Samson (wk)
Hooda
Washy
Axar
D Chahar
Arshdeep
Umran

Ideally I would play Shardul and Chahal over one of Umran/Arshdeep and Axar but this would be a far better balance for us.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Fantastic win that. Obviously that partnership was key (esp Latham), but credit also to Henry's miserly early spells and Ferguson's wickets.

Very good allround performance from W Sundar. India are spoilt for choice in white ball cricket with Jadeja, Axar, and Washington.

jcas0167

International Debutant
Where does this rate amonst ODI innings by NZ's keepers?

Ronchi vs SL would be no 1.
What was BMac's best keeping innings? The 80/90 odd in the 2007 CH in the McMillan game?
It's up there but nothing beats Bryan Young's 41 off 37 in the game where Chris Pringle bowled a maiden in the last over against Australia.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
L
Pretty simple choices for next game for me - If we wanna play both Umran and Arshdeep, there is no point in playing Chahal. And need Hooda there instead of one of the keepers.

Gill
Dhawan (c)
Shreyas
SKY
Samson (wk)
Hooda
Washy
Axar
D Chahar
Arshdeep
Umran

Ideally I would play Shardul and Chahal over one of Umran/Arshdeep and Axar but this would be a far better balance for us.
Lmao Chahar was available and we didn’t play him??

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks for guaranteeing my future happiness Tommo!

Yeah, was just thinking that Latham should be given a chance to play in Kane's #3 spot in T20's. A much more natural boundary hitter than Kane is at the moment, whilst still maintaining an excellent cake:icing ratio.

Daemon

Personally I hate how Arshdeep was good and then Athlai casually claimed he sucks and he’s been a bit puss since

Zinzan

Masterclass from Latham. Knows NZ ground dimensions well & used those Eden park angles to perfection. Looks world class in that form.

Also a nice reminder that although a weak T20 bat, Williamson is an excellent ODI one.