• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of UAE and England 2023

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
Churlish to criticise a guy who batted superbly in the first two games but that wasn't a good innings by Livingstone.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
The England squad vs Ireland just looks like made up names of dickhead English players. Theodore Mingeson-****s and Charlie Champ-Fella
Just checked this and poor Champ-Fella seems to have been overlooked again, you'd gotten my hopes up.

Only George Scrimshaw is really a surprise call up there. (He probably does have the silliest name too.)

BeeGee

International Captain
England's death batting hasn't been too flash again today. Fantastic platform hasn't really been exploited.

thierry henry

International Coach
Jamieson will come out with moderate figures here but I’m telling you Black Caps fans he has been all over these pussies like a particularly brutal rash

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't think this is a pitch conducive to playing shots, reckon this is a winning score could be Brook may get a bowl.