• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of UAE and England 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
New Zealand tour of United Arab Emirates(3) & vs Eng (8) 2023

Aug 17, Thu
United Arab Emirates vs New Zealand
1st T20I at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT

Aug 19, Sat
2nd T20I at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai

Aug 20, Sun
3rd T20I at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai

Nz T20I team vs UAE❤
New Zealand's T20I squad for UAE: Tim Southee (C), Adi Ashok, Chad Bowes, Mark Chapman, Dane Cleaver, Lockie Ferguson, Dean Foxcroft, Kyle Jamieson, Cole McConchie, Jimmy Neesham, Rachin Ravindra, Mitchell Santner, Tim Seifert, Henry Shipley, Will Young

Aug 30, Wed
England vs New Zealand
1st T20I at Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street
22:30 IST / 17:00 GMT

Sep 01, Fri
England vs New Zealand
2nd T20I at Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester

Sep 03, Sun
England vs New Zealand
3rd T20I at Edgbaston, Birmingham
19:00 IST / 13:30 GMT

Sep 05, Tue
England vs New Zealand
4th T20I at Trent Bridge, Nottingham

Sep 08, Fri
England vs New Zealand
1st ODI at Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
17:00 IST / 11:30 GMT

Sep 10, Sun
England vs New Zealand
2nd ODI at The Rose Bowl, Southampton
15:30 IST / 10:00 GMT

Sep 13, Wed
England vs New Zealand
3rd ODI at Kennington Oval, London

Sep 15, Fri
England vs New Zealand
4th ODI at Lord's, London

Nz T20I team vs Eng (T20I)

New Zealand's T20I squad for England: ❤Tim Southee (C), Finn Allen, Mark Chapman, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Kyle Jamieson, Adam Milne, Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Mitchell Santner, Tim Seifert, Ish Sodhi

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Feel like the England squad is basically out best white ball team whilst the UAE (a good opportunity for blooding new talent or fringe players) is 3rd in Line Spinner for ODI WC in the Subcontinent: The Audition. Not a bad thing but feel like Foxcroft in particular would be good for a gig there.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Is shipley injured? I saw the squad and was wondering why he didn't make it, but was banned on here at the time so couldn't voice my frustration.
If he is I haven't read anything about it. He played in the CC in July. Cricinfo says "withdrawn" in the squad part of the UAE tour page.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
If he is I haven't read anything about it. He played in the CC in July. Cricinfo says "withdrawn" in the squad part of the UAE tour page.
It's a shame cause he's a quality cricketer. He's also had a fair few games in Asia now and performed much better in PAK than he did in the Indian ODI's before that. really should be one of the names on the first XI for the WC, especially if fergurson continues to struggle. Perfect third pacer to complement boult and henry after they take the new rock, has the height and movement to take wickets in the middle and is a better bat then KJ etc.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
It's a shame cause he's a quality cricketer. He's also had a fair few games in Asia now and performed much better in PAK than he did in the Indian ODI's before that. really should be one of the names on the first XI for the WC, especially if fergurson continues to struggle. Perfect third pacer to complement boult and henry after they take the new rock, has the height and movement to take wickets in the middle and is a better bat then KJ etc.
Milne is also a good bat and a better death option.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
UAE Squad: Muhammad Waseem (capt), Ali Naseer, Ansh Tandon, Aryansh Sharma, Asif Khan, Aayan Afzal Khan, Basil Hameed, Ethan D'Souza, Mohammed Faraazuddin, Jash Giyanani, Junaid Siddique, Lovepreet Singh, Mohammad Jawadullah, Sanchit Sharma, Vriitya Aravind, Zahoor Khan

RMBolton

U19 12th Man
Is shipley injured? I saw the squad and was wondering why he didn't make it, but was banned on here at the time so couldn't voice my frustration.
Yup. Injured. Back injury while playing for Sussex.

It also confirmed Ferguson being withdrawn from the squad due to being signed up as a replacement in The Hundred, from memory for Haris Rauf. They also signed up Matt Henry, who had apparently made himself unavailable in anticipation of being signed up as a replacement.

Last edited: