• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe & Zimbabwe/New Zealand/India ODI Tri-Series

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
There is a saying amongst Indian fans that any player out of form, injury should play vs India to come back to his best.

Bond will agree.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
YESSSS!

Good innings Yadav and Pathan but the day belongs to Bond!! :)

This match had my heart going a bit bumpy...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
After we managed only 215 I never expected I'd be disappointed to see India 8 down for 160ish!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Great bowling by Bond and some great batting by Irfan and Yadav. Only if Indian top order could learn something from these two. Anyways, I hope Yadav gets picked consistently in the future.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
NZ Warrior said:
Bond was so bloody awesome!!!!!!! I loved that first over to Ganguly. He surely should have been picked for the World XI one-day team.
There was no way they could've picked him at the time because he was unproven since his injury.

Had the game happened a couple of months later then he'd likely have been in there.

Isolator

State 12th Man
Incredibly casual approach by NZ after getting India down to 44/8. I've seen this from them before. One day they will pay for it.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
There was no way they could've picked him at the time because he was unproven since his injury.

Had the game happened a couple of months later then he'd likely have been in there.
Then how has Tendulkar, who was and still not proven match fit been chosen. Surely Bond could have been chosen provisionally too if the selectors had wanted.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
well...we'll probably thrash zimbabwe(at least i sure hope so), enter the finals and then repeat sri lanka all over again...sad state of affairs indeed... :thumbdown

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
44/8 :D what did ganguly say about team yesterday, about how the rating does not reflect the team !!!! is there a negative rating allowed ??
with Bond in team NZ is a different ODI unit., still IND will manage to get in Final and to do what ??

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
it was a rehtorical question coz we all know they will loose :D I guess the challenge now is to figure out who the finger will be pointed to, I mean sachin will not choke coz hes not even playing, ganguly has been fingered enough already :p