• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe & Zimbabwe/New Zealand/India ODI Tri-Series

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Bond was so bloody awesome!!!!!!! I loved that first over to Ganguly. He surely should have been picked for the World XI one-day team.
Yeah.. if someone was to get injured from the bowling lineup there he should most certainly be given a go.. providing he has no niggles or any remote pain of any sort.. id rather keep him on the long run for us :)

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
lord_of_darkness said:
Wow Bond.. Player of the new year for NZ Cricket.. if he keeps it goin this way.. what a champp!..
word reuben i think Australia would be pleased not to see him in the world XI

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
this Yadav fellow is pretty good, what Arjun has been saying is true he has certainly improved a lot from when i last saw him againts the WI in 2002.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
One of the all-time great ODI comebacks on the cards here.

Yadav's an interesting one. As far as I know he's the only player in the world alongside Shane Watson who averages in the 40s with the bat and in the 20s with the ball in first class cricket.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Bond needs to take a wicket in one of his last two overs if we're to win this, none of the other bowlers are looking capable of breaking this partnership.

Dropped catch just then!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
this Yadav fellow is pretty good, what Arjun has been saying is true he has certainly improved a lot from when i last saw him againts the WI in 2002.
He has... but only time & consistency can tell... he could be a one hit wonder for all that matters brah...

One of the all-time great ODI comebacks on the cards here.
Yeah.. trouble is.. if they play out Shane Bond.. then India is in an even better position of making something out of nothing out of something..

Btw Pathans battin has improved greatly of late.. just as vettoris has!

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
YES!!!

Sorry...it was a great partnership, wonderful performance, but....YES!!!!! :D

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
I just want us to win so it can shine some light on bonds amazing preformance... the only 2 players imho who have played good this game has been bond and mcullum..