• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe and South Africa 2015

Flem274*

123/5
I'm going to tell you one last time that he moved to South Africa but you'll probably forget again so it's probably pointless.

But he was ****. He played one Test, took one wicket and it was four years ago. Time to let go.
A great cut down in his prime by international migration.

R.I.P. Nintendo Game Cube

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
A great cut down in his prime by international migration
He didn't move to South Africa right away. He stayed in Zimbabwe for a couple more years after playing that one Test and one ODI trying to get back into the side but he was **** so it didn't happen.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ed Rainsford in the commentary box. Calling in the big guns. Who next? Travis Friend? Doug Marillier?

Poor execution from Latham there.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ugly stroke Latham, never looks nearly as good a player when he's trying to force the pace. Hence why he's so much more suited to the red ball game for mine. But in fairness, he deserves this series.

Flem274*

123/5
they've got tino mawoyoyoyoyoyo in there too and he's meant to be still playing.

wasn't rainsford the decent paceman or have i mixed him up with rutherford?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Latham, what are you doing man.

How to play a pull shot remedial lessons for Tom

Step 1 - move your back foot back and across to the off side and square up to the ball.
Step 2 replant your left foot in the direction where you want to hit
Step 3 Execute while angling the bat on a horizontal plane

How not to play the pull shot - watch repeats of Tom - I have concrete in my shoes - Latham.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
they've got tino mawoyoyoyoyoyo in there too and he's meant to be still playing.

wasn't rainsford the decent paceman or have i mixed him up with rutherford?
Yeah Rainsford was pretty good by Zim standards; I think he was pretty harshly treated by selectors at times and his record backs that up. He did get injured repeatedly though.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Ross has made some adjustments.

Watching him carefully at the moment. He is more upright for a start. Not sure why he feels the need to tinker after his England ODI series.

Flem274*

123/5
i didn't realise elton chiggyneesham had so few odi wickets

thems fighting words towards heef on the johnson v chiggy debate