• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka 2012

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
If only Sri Lanka would go into their shells like we did, then we'd be able to have another crack at them with the second new ball before they get too much of a lead. Going to be at 300 by then the way they're going atm

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Think Patel's actually bowling ok. Basically everyone in the side is bowling well except Bracewell :-/

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Bracewell needs to make a comeback hope he gets a long spell after lunch.

Jeetan needs to get more purchase to be effective.

Howsie

International Captain
Southee and Boult :wub:

Some of the best new ball bowling I've seen in a long time, so, so awesome. Southee's action is just a lot more fluid now, that arm is much more higher than it was 12 months ago and in return he's got that sharp swing back. Unplayable when he get's it right.

Shame about Ross Taylor being a complete useless **** at first slip these days though aye.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Shame about Ross Taylor being a complete useless **** at first slip these days though aye.
Mmm, and McCullum struggling at 3rd slip too. Guptill the best slip fielder in the side - but could be in danger of being dropped if continues to fail with the bat while some domestic opener scores a lot of runs (can't see this though). Then we'll have 0 proper slips.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
My heart leapt when I saw the lunchtime score, and then promptly sank when I saw who the two in batsmen were.

Hoping against hope that Southee can stay effective now that the shine has worn off.