• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in South Africa

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Justice done there, Pollock deserved that wicket and Mills didn't deserve to still be there.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Blaze said:
That's that then... 50 run lead... we will take that.
Considering your comment from earlier, I'd have thought so! ;)

Blaze said:
So that's the Test match ladies and gentlemen. This has been ordinary batting and great bowling. The result is therefore predictable.

Ming

State 12th Man
marc71178 said:
Vettori is not a tailender by any stretch of the imagination.

I'd probably say he's a batting allrounder.
Right...8-)

Is he in the side for his bowling or batting?

Natman20

International Debutant
Great knock by Jacob Oram. I'm sure glad that hes back from injury. I listened to we were 74-5 which was lunch I think and then I fell asleep great. Vettori to me has been a great batter in the test form of the game for quite sometime he just has been left right till near the end of an innings to come in. His batting technique (or lack of technique 8-)) is unique and quite good to watch.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Can't believe Martin got shortchanged again by his gloryseeking batting teammates. Often when he looks best set for a 15 or 20, the other batsman takes all chance away with a silly shot. If I was Coldplay Martin, I'd be having some very serious words with the coaches and captain about this perceived injustice. Stand up for yourself, Christopher.