• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in South Africa

Loony BoB

International Captain
Dan Vettori out, but he's easily done his job for the team and we're leading the way in this match thanks to himself and Oram.

C'mon James!

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No Mr. Commentator, James Franklin did not make his debut in the tour of England. And, believe it or not, he can actually bat.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In good form too, is Martin. Coming into this match off that mighty 9* in the warmup.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Blaze said:
Martin is due for a few.
:laugh:

I remember earlier on when Oram & Vettori were in and the SA commentators were saying of NZ's depth: "Mills is no mug with the bat, and Franklin bats above him," at which point I was thinking 'yep' and then they carried on to say "and there's Martin too." at which point I literally laughed out loud. To even mention Martin when speaking of batting depth... hilariuos. :D

Blaze

Banned
Oram goes bang. Twice. Pulling up with cramp so decides to hit out. Make that three times.

18 off the over. One ball to come, something will happen... bottom edge into the ground.