• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol, came home late from work hoping we wouldn't have lost more than 1 wicket in the first session to see us 8 *** down !!

What the hell has happened in this test? I was in Oz over the wkd so missed our dismal first innings batting too. They're facing pretty much the same bowlers they were in the first 2 tests, is the wicket really that different? Certainly didn't look like it when India were batting, I thought Dravid & Tendulkar for example looked more comfortable batting on this wicket than in the first two tests. Almost seems like NZ batsmen just lost patience and couldn't be bother concentrating like they did in the first 2 games.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am also reffering to Western Zodiac. A Cusp is the boundary line in space between zodiac Signs. It's a lot simpler to just list Eight date ranges and say that if you were born within one of those ranges you "are" a cusp. Saggitarius covers from 22-Nov till 22-Dec. Imran and Botham are born in Scorpio-Saggitarius cusp. Determined, forceful, passionate, Exciting and magnetic are Traditional Scorpio Traits (Adam Gilchrist, VVS Laxman). Jovial and good-humored, Honest and straightforward are Traditional Saggitarius Traits. (Flintoff)

Sorry I was wrong abt Flintoff's B'day, yes he is Saggitarius. He has been plagued with injuries, Sagittarius governs the legs, hips, thighs and sacral area. Yuvraj had knee Injury. Flintoff had warnings about his behaviour, indulged in some late night drinking in a night club. Injuries, comeback, Behaviour Warning and early retirement. :)

Geoff Lawson is Sagittarian, suffered from injuries as much as any good fast bowler.

Ricky Ponting is again a cusp case 19 Dec. He has both Saggitarius and Capricorn traits.
Tell something about me dude.. November 19.. :)

vcs

India had the best of the conditions and made the most of it IMO. The pitch is providing a great deal of assistance to the bowlers today. Also NZ would have done better if McCullum hadn't suffered that injury in the first innings (and Ryder hadn't been a fat, unfit ****).

Zinzan

India had the best of the conditions and made the most of it IMO. The pitch is providing a great deal of assistance to the bowlers today. Also NZ would have done better if McCullum hadn't suffered that injury in the first innings (and Ryder hadn't been a fat, unfit ****).
They were talking about some shocking decisions on the radio when I was driving home, what was that all about?

M0rphin3

International Debutant
india had the best of the conditions and made the most of it imo. The pitch is providing a great deal of assistance to the bowlers today. Also nz would have done better if mccullum hadn't suffered that injury in the first innings (and ryder hadn't been a fat, unfit ****).
awta.

vcs

They were talking about some shocking decisions on the radio when I was driving home, what was that all about?
Guptill got a terrible one.

Ryder got an equally shocking reprieve early on, but it evened out when he was wrongly given out later. :p