• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

stumpski

International Captain
Re: back to back ODI 100s, I remember Nick Knight doing it, and I have a feeling Cook has as well, but it must be pretty rare.

Doubtless been asked already but do we know what's happen with Bresnan? Supposed to be dashing off after the match to watch his missus give birth, I wonder if they'll let him bat up the order.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Dernbach faffs around too much and ends up conceding nine...

cricinfo commentators feel the same way as CW about Dernbach.

thierry henry

International Coach
I'd forgotten that Taylor actually made b2b ODI centuries about 8 months apart...made one in Zimbabwe, missed all of the home ODIs in 2011/12 with injuries, then made one first game back in the Windies

Stapel

International Regular
Re: back to back ODI 100s, I remember Nick Knight doing it, and I have a feeling Cook has as well, but it must be pretty rare.

Doubtless been asked already but do we know what's happen with Bresnan? Supposed to be dashing off after the match to watch his missus give birth, I wonder if they'll let him bat up the order.
I just checked SRT's stats. He's done it once.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Baz or Franklin in next please...

Guptill should be slogging every ball from here. Taylor to swing from 45