• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Not really how you want your fastest bowler taking wickets or how you want your middle order batsmen to get out but it moves the game forward.

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
Depending on the success of this NZ test team over the next few years I can imagine them/Brendon McCullum being labelled as catalysts for changing the game. May be slightly knee jerky there however

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Depending on the success of this NZ test team over the next few years I can imagine them/Brendon McCullum being labelled as catalysts for changing the game. May be slightly knee jerky there however
Nah, you may have jerked your knee completely out of the socket and died from internal hemorrhaging but apart from that it was a reasonable statement.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Yeah Wood has been the find of these two tests. Outbowled Henry as the series has gone on.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Na, Henry didn't bowl well today or yesterday but Wood isn't exactly blowing my mind. A lot quicker than you'd expect from his run up but he struggles to find as much movement as anyone else or hit a good line or length. A couple good spells but I expect he won't last the Ashes.